Friday

Cursus 2.1 Nederlands

Yesterday, i was thrilled and happy when i received the result of my exam.  I think i did pretty good  considering i got 106.8 out of 120 points with an average score of 89%. Not quiet bad after all.  Plus, I enjoy going to class because i can interact with different nationalities although i speak bad Nederlands.  You can never be good or as fluent as the Belgians or the people who are born in Belgium but i tried somehow.  Although some classmates or acquiantance would comment about it, i just keep going because nobody can wither my spirit specially when i focus on it.  The more you hit me, the more i am challenge.  ill bounce back real hard.



Teacher Katrien and my classmates setaen, ibrahima, sori  and abderazak




collins, setaen and ibrahima



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your comment.