Thursday

Artist Andre Maitre



Artist Andre Maitre

Andre Maitre is another artist who supported the C.A.U.SE. an anti- abuse of women and children organization. Without him or the other artists cause would'nt exist. We will be always endebted to him and the other artists who help in creating anti-abuse of woman and children awareness.
His artworks are beautiful and thought provoking for me. As i quote him, 'imagination over technique is important', so there you are folks, the art of Andre Maitre but you have to use your imagination to find out what is being presented to you.


© Art: Andre Maitre


© Art: Andre Maitre



© Art: Andre Maitre



© Art: Andre Maitre



© Art: Andre Maitre


The interview
Susan: Where , and if, how long did you study art?
Andre: I study architecture , but in art I believe that you never stop study, if you use your imagination...:-) S: Did you enjoy studying art?
Andre: yes I still love to "discover" today with computer.
S: Do you think it is necessary to study art to become an artist?
Andre: not with a teacher but by yourself , yes .

S: What is more important: to master technique, or imagination over technique?
Andre: imagination over technique ( but technique it's also a medium with imagination).
Please explain your choice. Like Picasso said ( I do not seek I find ) .


S: Should an artist focus on commercializing or on innovation of his/her art?
Andre: If it's not to be a" lèche-botte " why not ???
Please explain your choice. For my opinion : If I sell I am content and if not I find an excuse... Smart idee..:-) But the important thing is to be content with yourself.
S: what do you want to tell?
Andre: working with freedom
© Art: Andre Maitre
S: what do you want to reach?
Andre: only be myself and happy and if people cant also be more nice so it's ok .

S: what are you currently working on ?
Andre: I seek all the time and I filled my cellar.
S: do you have more to add about your arts or about yourself. ?
Andre:Be the best with modesty :-))
about my self visit http://www.maitreandre.com/
S: Thank you Andre for the time and more success in your career.
Andre: Salutations



© Art: Andre Maitre


© Art: Andre Maitre

© Art: Andre Maitre


© Art: Andre Maitre

© Art: Andre Maitre

© Art: Andre Maitre

© Art: Andre Maitre

© Art: Andre Maitre

© Art: Andre Maitre


online{ http://www.maitreandre.com }
DISCLAIMER
All artwork published on this page is under copyright by artist Andre Maitre, and shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be printed nor published in any form, including electronic form, nor for any other purpose reproduced without written permission from the artist.
thank you by susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your comment.